Not everytime it is easy to buy a best 140 mm case fans. There seem to be thousands of best 140 mm case fans available on the market from various producers, which is enough to mislead you. According to the performance, quality, longevity and overall user experience, they are so similar that you may get hard to make your final buying decision. Only a solid buying guide can help you out from that muzzy situation at that moment and find the best best 140 mm case fans that you are waiting for.
In the next part, we will try to talk about some most considerable issues before making a purchase. You may think of it as a proper evaluation guideline for you, as it will cover the upsides and downsides of your desired product, as well as its sustainability, affordability, functionalities, and practical advantages. One more thing will be there which is a solid comparison among few similar products. So that, you can easily choose the right one in accordance with your needs. Let’s look inside.
At a Glance
|Noctua NF-P14s redux-1500 PWM, High Performance Cooling Fan, 4-Pin, 1500 RPM (140mm, Grey)||Buy Now|
|NZXT AER P – RF-AP140-FP – 140mm – Winglet Designed Fan Blades – Fluid Dynamic Bearings – PWM Static Pressure Fans – Gaming Computer Fan||Buy Now|
|Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM, Heavy Duty Cooling Fan, 4-Pin, 3000 RPM (140mm, Black)||Buy Now|
|be quiet! Pure Wings 2 140mm PWM high-Speed, BL083, Cooling Fan||Buy Now|
|ARCTIC P14 PWM – 140 mm Case Fan with PWM, Pressure-optimised, Very quiet motor, Computer, Fan Speed: 200-1700 RPM – Black||Buy Now|
|ARCTIC F14 Silent – 140 mm Case Fan, Ultra-Quiet, Extra Quiet Motor, Computer, Almost inaudible, Fan Speed: 800 RPM – Black/White||Buy Now|
|uphere 140mm Case Fan 3-Pack Computer Case Fan with Advanced Hydraulic Bearing for Silent Operation Standard 140 mm Case Fan 3 Pack with 3 Pin & Molex /(BK143-3)||Buy Now|
|Kingwin 140mm Silent Fan for Computer Cases, Mining Rig, CPU Coolers, Computer Cooling Fan, Long Life Bearing, and Provide Excellent Ventilation for PC Cases-[Black] CF-014LB||Buy Now|
|Cooler Master MasterFan MF140 Halo Duo-Ring Addressable RGB Lighting 140mm Fan, Absorbing Rubber Pads, PWM Static Pressure for 5V 3-Pin ARGB,NOT Work with 4-pin RGB or RGB+12V (Single MF140 Halo)||Buy Now|
|Thermaltake Ring 14 High Static Pressure 140mm Circular LED Ring Case/Radiator Fan with Anti-Vibration Mounting System Cooling CL-F039-PL14BU-A Blue||Buy Now|
Reviews of 10 leading best 140 mm case fans’s
We tried to determine the best ten best 140 mm case fans from hundreds of products in this section. This list will make you feel easy to get your desired best 140 mm case fans within a few minutes. We focused on their use, performance, durability, appearance, price, and previous user experiences. We are sure that this top 10 best 140 mm case fans list will help you in finding the perfect one that matches your requirements.
- High performance cooling fan, 140x140x25 mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max. 1500 RPM, max. 25.8 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- Renowned NF-P14s high-end 140x25mm 12V fan, more than 100 awards and recommendations from international computer hardware websites and magazines, hundreds of thousands of satisfied users
- Highly optimised low-noise design provides outstanding quietness of operation, excellent static pressure and strong airflow (CFM), square frame for water cooling radiators and chassis ventilation
- 1500rpm 4-pin PWM version with excellent balance of performance and quietness, supports automatic motherboard speed control (powerful airflow when required, virtually silent at idle)
- Streamlined redux edition: proven Noctua quality at an attractive price point, wide range of optional accessories (anti-vibration mounts, S-ATA adaptors, y-splitters, extension cables, etc.)
NZXT AER P – RF-AP140-FP – 140mm – Winglet Designed Fan Blades – Fluid Dynamic Bearings – PWM Static Pressure Fans – Gaming Computer Fan
- DESIGNED FOR CASES: Optimized for maximized case airflow of up to 93.91CFM – 120x120x25mm (or 140x140x25mm), 12V, 4-Pin PWM, 68.92CFM(93.91CFM), >60,000hr
- FLUID DYNAMIC BEARING: Patented Matsushita design Fluid Dynamic Bearing (FDB) for reduced noise and increased lifespan of over six years.
- PERFORMANCE ENGINEERED: increased airflow and pressure with engineered winglet fan blades and chamfered intake and exhaust
- CHANGEABLE COLORS: Interchangeable color trim available in blue, red, and white (sold separately)
- Heavy duty cooling fan, 140x140x25 mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max. 3000 RPM, max. 41.3 dB(A), >150,000 h MTTF
- Award-winning 140x25mm A-series fan with Flow Acceleration Channels and Advanced Acoustic Optimisation frame for superior cooling efficiency
- 12V 3000rpm model (41.3dB) with 4-pin PWM connector for automatic speed control via 4-pin PWM fan headers, broad 800-3000rpm speed range
- High-speed industrialPPC version for industrial heavy-duty applications that require extreme cooling performance and advanced ingress protection
- Ruggedised fibre-glass reinforced polyamide construction and IP52 certified water and dust protection
- Nine airflow-optimized fan blades that reduce noise-generating turbulence
- Long life rifle bearing gives an operating lifetime of 80, 000 hours
- A fan speed of 1, 600 rpm for extremely high air pressure
- Even at maximum speed, operates at only 37. 3 dB(A)
- Product conception, design and quality control in Germany
ARCTIC P14 PWM – 140 mm Case Fan with PWM, Pressure-optimised, Very quiet motor, Computer, Fan Speed: 200-1700 RPM – Black
- OPTIMISED FOR STATIC PRESSURE: The fan guarantees extremely efficient cooling, even with increased air resistance, therefore, the P14 PWM is particularly suitable for use on heatsinks and radiators
- 200 TO 1700 RPM REGULATED VIA PWM: Thanks to 4-pin connector, the RPM can be regulated in a broad spectrum via PWM, noise is kept at a minimum while maximum cooling performance is given when needed
- EFFICIENT TECHNOLOGY: The motor is powered by a latest generation PWM IC, achieving higher efficiency and saving energy without compromising performance
- EXTENDED LIFE SPAN: A 10 °C lower motor temperature roughly doubles the life span of a fan, the new ARCTIC motor has a four times longer service life through its low coil temperature
- TECHNICAL DATA: Fan speed: 200–1700 RPM, Airflow: 72.8 CFM/123.76 m³/h (@ 1700 RPM), Noise Level: 0.3 Sone (@ 1700 RPM), Pin: 4-pin
ARCTIC F14 Silent – 140 mm Case Fan, Ultra-Quiet, Extra Quiet Motor, Computer, Almost inaudible, Fan Speed: 800 RPM – Black/White
- GREATER EFFICIENCY – LESS NOISE AT HIGHER AIRFLOW: At low fan speed, the motor noise is key, a motor developed in Germany with a new alloy/lubricant combination reduced friction and noise
- INNOVATIVE DESIGN: Design of fan blades improves air flow and facilitates efficient ventilation, impeller was designed with a focus on minimzing the noise level yet delivering the desired airflow and pressure
- TWO WAY INSTALLATION: Blow warm air out of the case, draw cool air into your case
- LONG SERVICE LIFE: The Fluid Dynamic Bearing comes with an oil capsule that avoids lubricant leakage, thus this bearing is as quiet as a sleeve bearing but comes with a higher service life
- TECHNICAL DATA: Fan speed: 800 RPM, Airflow: 46 CFM/78 m³/h (@ 800 RPM), Noise Level: 0.08 Sone (@ 800 RPM), Pin: 3-pin
uphere 140mm Case Fan 3-Pack Computer Case Fan with Advanced Hydraulic Bearing for Silent Operation Standard 140 mm Case Fan 3 Pack with 3 Pin & Molex /(BK143-3)
- 1 Features standard 140mm mounting holes : 140mm fan is a best replacement for common 140mm case fans and perfect fitment on 140mm water cooling radiators. It provides high cooling efficiency.
- 2 Hydraulic Bearing with Low-Noise Design：The hydraulic bearing with high quality. making aigo fan spin at 1000RPM at low 25dBA and deliver an air flow of up to 49.8CFM
- 3 Anti-vibration Mounting System: The fans come with eight pre-installed rubber anti-vibration pads reduce vibration between fan and PC case. Ultra-Silent Case Fan that Keeps Noise Level Down to 29dBA
- 4 Innovative Design Enabkes Quiet And Efficient: The innovative design of the fan blades improves the air flow and facilitates a highly efficient ventilation.
- 5 New concept of fan design. Unique appearance 2018 newest release 140mm case fan
Kingwin 140mm Silent Fan for Computer Cases, Mining Rig, CPU Coolers, Computer Cooling Fan, Long Life Bearing, and Provide Excellent Ventilation for PC Cases-[Black] CF-014LB
- ✔️ Easy Fitment – Dimensions : 140mm(L) x 140mm(W) x 25mm(H) / 5.51in(L) x 5.51in(W) x 0.98n(H)
- ✔️ Excellent Ventilation – Higher air flow to enhance cooling performance and Special high profile fan blades for maximum air flow
- ✔️ Long Life – Design for up to 100,000 hours life expectancy and reliability
- ✔️ Value – Economic solution for perfect performance
- ✔️ Free from Noise – Ultra silent operation
- ✔️ Connectors – 3 pin/4pin connector
Cooler Master MasterFan MF140 Halo Duo-Ring Addressable RGB Lighting 140mm Fan, Absorbing Rubber Pads, PWM Static Pressure for 5V 3-Pin ARGB,NOT Work with 4-pin RGB or RGB+12V (Single MF140 Halo)
- Silent Cooling Technology: Noise Reduction Technology and Sound Absorbing Materials for a quieter and longer lifespan cooling solution.PWM Fan Control: Dynamic speed adjustment between 650 rpm to 1,800 rpm, minimizing noise or maximizing airflow
- Duo-Ring Addressable RGB Lighting: 24 Individually Controlled ARGB LEDs for a stunning visual effect.Performance Engineered: Hybrid Static Pressure blade design to tackle resistances in CPU liquid radiator, low-noise or mesh chassis ventilation while boosting overall airflow
- NOTE: (1)The Addressable RGB Light function MUST BE work with an Addressable RGB(+5V, 3-pin) capable motherboard or an Addressable RGB(+5V, 3-pin) controller( NOT included) .(2)It will NOT work with 4-pin RGB or Standard RGB+12V. (3)The ARGB connection header of this case fan is 4-position-3-pin, a 3-position-3-pin ARGB header adapter may need for some Gigabyte motherboard. Please check the ARGB motherboard of your motherboard before purchase!
- NOTE for Gigabyte Motherboard Owner: A Gigabyte Adapter Cable may be required to connect “MF140 Halo ARGB” to some models of Gigabyte RGB Fusion Addressable RGB capable motherboard with 3-position-3-pin ARGB Header. “Gigabyte Adapter Cable” or “Addressable RGB LED Small Controller” are SOLD SEPARATELY!
Thermaltake Ring 14 High Static Pressure 140mm Circular LED Ring Case/Radiator Fan with Anti-Vibration Mounting System Cooling CL-F039-PL14BU-A Blue
- Great Thermal Image Test Result: Compared to the standard case fan, the combination of three Ring radiator fans and RL360 radiator delivers 40% better cooling performance. (Inlet and outlet temp. are 49℃ and 44.5℃ in respective, △T= 4.5℃). Air flow – 51.15 CFM. Noise level – 24.1 decibels
- Concentrated Compression Blade: Custom designed for high-static pressure requirements of demanding applications like radiators, the CCB is engineered to focus the inner circle of air outwards, allowing the outer section to pressurize and compress.
- Wind Blocker Frame: To achieve maximum static pressure in all applications, this reduces the blade’s noise and vibration, creating a perfect balance between power and sound by creating a compression effect and blocking any pressure from escaping.
- Hydraulic Bearing with Low-Noise Design: The hydraulic bearing self-lubricates with a high quality, friction-reducing substance which lowers operating noise. The LNC (Low-Noise Cable) can reduce the noise level by 21% from 28.1dBA to 22.1dBA.
Buying Guides for Best 140 Mm Case Fanss
As we are human being its quite tough to know about everything well. You can not be a master in all trade. So if you go through a proper buying guide before buying a best 140 mm case fans you may have not to become a fool just because of not knoiwing anything earliar.
Not necessarily you have to be a master on that particular product for purchasing only. Just be sure to pay attention to a few key points that we’ll go over later. Considering those simple things might make your shopping smooth and easy. Let’s get started.
Be aware of your requirements.
The first thing you need to discover that what your needs or requirement. If you are not well aware of your needs, there is a good chance that you will purchase the wrong products at the wrong time, wasting a significant amount of money. So, at first, we will suggest you to think wisely about your demands that you are looking from a best 140 mm case fans. Simply make a short list of your requirements. This simple task will assist you in shortening the purchasing process. Because you will then understand what you should prioritize and what you should not prioritize.
Budget vs Pricing
Budget is that one thing which you must think about before go for buying anything. The product can be asked any amount of price that you are trying to purchase. Basically company’s brand value and the manufaturing costs including raw materials, management, logistics and other operational costs mainly play the key role at the time of pricing a product. You should be mentally prepared enough to spent that higher amount of bucks if you need a higher quality product. This is the reason, budget really matters for. This fact is true for the best 140 mm case fans as well.
“Cut your coat, according to your cloth”- one of the most popular proverb goes in our society. First of all, find out those products as you listed before that you really want. Look carefully their features and prices. Now you need to accumulate those information and make a proper comparison which will help you to choose the best one. Now, ask yourself whether your pocket is capable enough to spend such number of bucks or not for that particular best 140 mm case fans? Without any hesitation, go for it if the answer is yes. But if not, then remember, you always have the second best option to choose yet.
Choose the Right Brand
Due to our psychological attachments, we are frequently prejudiced towards certain companies. This practice yields positive results at times but not at others. However, there’s no denying that depending on well-known brands is a good idea. Because having enough money in your wallet makes making decisions easy half of the time. But don’t rely blindly because not every brand makes everything best. Thats the reason you have to be careful about chossing the right product from right brand.
There are two groups of people. One is totally dependent on a specific brand, while the other is unworried. All he requires is the proper product for the price he is paying. As we don’t have any idea about your typo.Don’t worry here you will get few hints which will be beneficial for choosing the best product from the right brands.
- Be certain that you’re familiar with the brand.
- Whatever the public is trying to say about this brand.
- Analysis the reviews of any specific products of that brand.
- Compare the features with what others are providing.
- Are those features sufficient to meet your requirements?
Take a look at the Features Section.
While buying a best 140 mm case fans, the very first thing to check its features whether you buy it online or offline. This little effort will assist you to get a clear picture about the product. That product is capable to meet your demands or not will be easily understood by you then.
The features section also assists us in quickly determining differences with others. Then, by using features, you can compare this to similar products. One will gain a better understanding of quality as a result of this task, making it easier to reach our final decision.
Weigh the benefits and drawbacks.
Every item has its own set of advantages and pitfalls. It is our job to thoroughly inspect them before purchasing them. So be calm and figure out the drawbacks that you expected from this best 140 mm case fans. Who knows, you may find your perfect product which is made by another company. Just don’t be too lazy to compare with them before you make the final move.
The section of Pros and Cons can be found on most websites. Carefully go through that part. If you have any further questions, simply contact them via email or phone to seek their assistance.
Quality & Durability
Color, Style, Performance, Materials, and, most importantly, Durability are all factors that contribute to quality. Don’t make a mistake like not cheking those issues which are related to ensure quality. When you make this your own, you will demand the quality first. Do you think this best 140 mm case fans deserves the inevestment that you want to do for it? It completely depends on the quality that you are going to experience.
Know About Warranty and Return Policies
A lot of manufacturers are making products. A good amount of them are maintaining high quality as well. They make creative advertise also to attract buyers like you and me. Nothing found wrong yet. But let me remind about Warranty and After Sales Service. This thing is capable enough to make huge difference and for many, it’s a big deal yeah.
Warranty, gurantee and return policies are so vital that not checking them will be a great mistake. Even after buying the best quality product with the highest amount of price, anything can happen. We know that nothing lasts forever. But a minimum return of value you can expect from the best 140 mm case fans you are going to pay for. So, when you are checking policies, stay cool and always be careful. Few pawky companies are there to make you puzzled with their obscurely written policies if you are not aware enough to ask them for being clear. One simple thing you can do is to ask their representative about those unintelligible facts and be clear before you buy.
Checking Queries and Customer Feedback helps your process.
Checking FAQ answers and customer reviews can save your time enormously. There comes some questons in our mind which are similar with the people asked before frequently, that is called FAQ or Frequently Asked Questions. In the mean time, you can get a clear picture of the product according to the experience of the real users of it through the customer reviews.
So, checking out these two things, you will get the idea of both. There are few questions which doesn’t come into our mind normally, can also be found there. You will be able to decide whether this best 140 mm case fans will come handy or not without any hesitaton.
The final suggesion is you must consider about the value that the best 140 mm case fans providing you is justified enough with the price you are being asked to pay for it. Does it make you satisfied or not? Does it go with your purpose? We guess, that’s the most important thing.
Hope you liked the whole article and it will come handy to recognize and buy the best best 140 mm case fans from the market. Nobody can feel happier than us if this article come useful to you. End of the day, your satisfaction makes us feel happy.